Although many men do not like to show concern for their appearance, all human beings like to feel attractive.
In recent years, the number of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures in men has increased.
Some of the most currently requested procedures are the following:
- Correction of gynaecomastia: A simple surgery that stops the abnormal growth of the breasts in men.
- Rhinoplasty: Cosmetic surgery of the nose, which has a different approach to the surgery performed in the woman. Men usually look for very discreet and masculine changes.
- Body Liposuction: Helps eliminate fat accumulations in the abdomen, waist, chest and other areas of the body.
- Bichectomy: Helps to improve the contour of the face in men with very round or oval face.
- Chin Implant: Some men may look more masculine with this surgery.
Mature adult men and older men seek to improve the appearance of the face, so it is relatively common to operate men on the eyelids to remove fat bags and excess skin that give the appearance of tiredness. It is also possible to perform face and neck lifts on men with very natural results.